top of page

Examples of civil cases: Landlord/tenant disputes, custody issues, divorce, suing someone for money


New Mexico Legal Aid

If you need a lawyer for help with a civil case:

  1. Call 1-833-545-4357 to do an intake OR

  2. Fill out the online form here

When to call:

  • Monday-Thursday: 10 am-3 pm

Website: or click here

Civil cases
bottom of page